Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Answer to Prayer and Great Things to Come

I have had a vision for this blog for a long time.  I see a place where ideas and resources are shared.  I love writing and I love helping others along this journey.  But I tell you, it has been hard.  My family and appointment have to come first.  Yesterday, I met someone who has had the same vision as me, but on the opposite end of the country.  And for the first time in a while, I see the vision acutally working!  I am not sure what it will look like, or if it will be here or somewhere else, but great things are coming.  Officer moms throughout the country will have a place to connect, share, and encourage one another. Instead of one or two or forty, there are now 500 Salvation Army Officer Moms connected on one facebook group.  That is an amazing thing!  For years, I have scoured the internet for other Salvation Army Women blogs, and there aren't many!  In the meantime, pray for this group.  Pray for the Officer Moms out there who are needing encouragement and friendship.  Pray for this blog.  As busy as I am, I know this is a ministry too.  I know that there is a reason I haven't deleted this space yet.  I know there is a reason that I keep being called back.

You may be hearing more from me again.  I hope you will stick around.

~Sallie*Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment