Monday, July 9, 2012

By Golly...I've found it...

For the last year, I have been craving a simpler lifestyle.  One with less clutter, less mess, and less distraction.  I didn't have a name for it, but I knew what I wanted.  Then I came across the word minimilist.  When I looked it up, it encompassed everything I have been striving for!  With less stuff comes more time for Faith, Family, and Friends.  (not to mention, more space!)  The things that are most important in my life. 

Most recently, in my quest for less distraction, I decided to leave facebook.  I was spending way too much time on there.  Although it has been an awesome way to connect with friends and corps members, I just knew I needed a break.  I have felt God calling me to a life free of clutter.  Facebook was one of those things clogging up my life.  I want more time with my family, and more importantly with God.  Perhaps one day I will return, but for right now, I have peace knowing that this is what I am supposed to do.  Who knows, maybe I will have more time to write about the things I love on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment